Tree Trimming Brookhaven GA
Let Our Seasoned Multi-Year Climbers Trim The Trees At Your Brookhaven Home
Although having trees around our homes in Brookhaven GA adds great natural decor, sometimes they need to be trimmed back or a tree needs to be removed in order to protect your property. When working with large trees, however, this kind of job can be very dangerous and unpredictable. If you have a tree in your yard that needs to be trimmed or removed, contact Northside Tree Professionals today and let us handle your tree cutting needs. Our highly trained arborists have had many years of experience safely trimming and removing trees. Some tree cutting and tree removals will require a crane and a bucket truck to prevent damaging homes, power lines, and other structures. We are your professional tree trimmers in Brookhaven GA.
There are many different types of tree pruning. Northside Tree Professionals keeps up-to-date with the most current ISA-approved techniques. Some examples would be cleaning, thinning, raising, reduction, structural, and restorative.
- A very common technique would be Cleaning, where we remove dead, diseased, or otherwise problematic limbs.
- Thinning requires removing limbs to increase light penetration or air flow through the canopy.
- When a tree is partially in the way of buildings, power lines, or other structures, Raising is an ideal approach. It requires removing certain lower limbs in order to provide the proper clearance necessary.
- While raising cuts down on the lower limbs of the tree, Reduction works on removing the upper limbs to reduce the overall height or spread of the canopy.
- When we use Structural techniques, we combine different processes to strengthen the architecture of a tree’s limbs and trunk in order to increase it’s lifespan and lower it’s chances of structural failure.
- Restorative techniques are for trees that have had sudden unplanned damage, or have been improperly pruned in the past.